Please contact our office as soon as
possible if you have a dental emergency.
Dental emergencies usually consist of severe pain, swelling or bleeding which would require immediate attention. Cavities or broken fillings might not always be considered an emergency but may become one if left untreated for a long period of time.
Please contact our office as soon as possible if you have are experiencing the symptoms below.
• Constant, severe or throbbing pain
• Gum and/or face swelling
• Accident causing tooth fracture or mobility
• Severe swelling causing fever and difficult breathing
• Injuries to the tongue, gums or lips
• Oral abscesses
• Pain after losing a crown, filling or other dental restorations